Welcome to your Year End survival guide! Here you will be able to find the resources you need to help you get through your Year End processes. Check out our Year End Newsletter!
The Fusion 5.3 update is the latest year end release. You can find the download here.
All VIP Year End Videos can be found here.
- 2019 Accounting Year End Guide (pdf)
- 2019 Accounting Year End Presentation (video)
- 2019 Year End Budget Webinar (video)
- Budgeting in VIP (article)
- Year End PO Adjustments Best Practices (article)
- Post Dating Requisitions (article)
- 2019 Payroll Year End Guide (pdf)
- 2019 Payroll Year End Webinar (video)
- Payroll Year End Presentation (pptx)
- 2019 ACA Year End Guide (pdf)
All Tax Tables can be found on the VIP Downloads page
Accounting and Payroll
2020 Form W-4
FAQs on the 2020 Form W-4
Publication 15 (2020), (Circular E), Employer's Tax Guide)
Publication 15-T (Federal Income Tax Withholding Methods)
IRS Income Tax Withholding Assistant for Employers
View the Downloads page for the Federal Tax Update.
View the Releases and Downloads page for the Federal Tax Update.
- Be sure to read page 2 of the Notice on What's New
- You will use the Federal Electronic W-2 File when uploading on the Ohio Business Gateway. For eGov, use the option to create with state records for Ohio file.
- There were no file record layout changes for tax year 2019.
Download the 2020 Ohio Employee Withholding Tables and Update Instructions
Download the 2020 Kentucky Withholding Tables and Update Instructions
- For VIP: HERE
No news reported
2019 ACA Year End Guide (pdf)
IRS 2019 Instructions for Forms
- 2019 Instructions for Forms (pdf)
- No changes other than the Filing Year and 1095-C Instruction Page Wording were identified
Aatrix ePortal (to electronically file)
Available Mondays through Fridays from 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
Request a W-9 from Aatrix:
After enrolling on https://ssi.aatrix.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your EIN in the subject line and request a W-9.
VIP ACA Coverage Codes
Please verify codes match the IRS Instructions.
Coverage Codes Import (article)
- Coverage may be imported into VIP
VIP ACA Covered Individuals
Covered Individuals Import (article)